> The language order depends on how you list the languages:
> 
> subparts.LANGUAGE_MENU.30.20.source = 1, 2
> 
> ...OR...
> 
> subparts.LANGUAGE_MENU.30.20.source = 2, 1

Ah, ok. I see. :-)

> The title is taken from the sys_language table so whatever title you
> assigned to the language it's used in the menu.

Yes, I understood that.

> Anyway, it's just an example of how it might be achievable. I actually
> never used it in any of my websites.

I discovered sorting the static_languages table on the field "name"
didn't really work out either. Some languages where on pretty illogical
places, Icelandic for example.

I've now exported the static_languages table to CSV, sorted it by ISO
code (figured out that's how wikipedia seems to do it), rearranged and
copied some colums around to match the sys_languages table and imported
the that into this latter table. Simple and fast.

That gives me all the static_languages as sys_languages. And that way I
can simply use sr_languagemenu. Obviously I didn't have any translated
content and pages yet, apart from a few test records. Otherwise I would
have had to edit all the language codes for these records as well.

But thanks for all your suggestions, they maybe helpfull in the future.
For this or other problems.

Regards,

Walrick

-- 
webmaster Global Healing Circle
www.globalhealingcircle.net
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to