Hi Oliver.
Due to the frame/iframe layout of the BE, your modeal box will only be
displayed inside the content frame, UNLESS you add the modeal script
to the main BE document.

A while back I made some experiments on replacing the standard BE
popups with DHTML popups, by using a popup script in the main
document.
I did get it to work, but I dropped the idea, as it would require
several core changes, due to the way the popup windows is currently
opened.

Here's a little example video displaying the replaced popup window.
http://www.sharemation.com/typo3test/dhtml_window.wmv


--
Peter Klein

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:17:00 +0100, Oliver Schröder
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi list,
>
>I added a user field with a user function to the backend of my extension.
>
>That field should offer a (prototype based) modal box (like
>http://www.wildbit.com/labs/modalbox/). Has anyone succeeded doing that?
>What extension to look at?
>
>Oliver
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to