Hi Marek,

> Also when I do try to TV any of html templates, I can map etc.. but when I
> try to create DS/TO, I get the error
> *Error:* No Data Structure was created!
> whatever I do.

I recently tried to install TV 1.3.7 on TYPO3 4.3-dev, because of the
same reason Xavier had. A company insisted having TYPO3 running on
Oracle. MySQL was out of the question. So I did a little testing.

At first I had this error as well, and when I looked into the Oracle
database, the DS had been saved, but the TO not. The DS had a uid=0. I
changed that to uid=1 and started again with 'Modify DS/TO'. When saving
everything went right. After this change I could add more Data
Structures and Template Objects. It looks on Oracle the auto-increment
started with 0 (zero), but only for the DS.

I only tried to have TYPO3 and TV running on Oracle. That was all. No
site has been made yet, but it looks promissing. Still a lot of PHP
warnings though.

I didn't report a bug yet, simply because this was just a simple testing
environment, and I didn't have time to investigate it any further.

Patrick