On 2009-11-26 12:41:09 +0200, Pero Matic said:

"Pero Matic" <tak...@takoje.hr> wrote in message news:mailman.1.1259231305.20645.typo3-engl...@lists.typo3.org...

"Pero Matic" <tak...@takoje.hr> wrote in message > news:mailman.1.1259167921.15201.typo3-engl...@lists.typo3.org...
Hi. Does anybody have problems with mm_forum extension. I get:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL >> result resource in /typo3_src-4.2.8/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on line 809

when trying to display message board.

Someone also made a bug report on this at: >> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12136

Is there any solution to fix this? Thx!

It seems when template page is hidden this message shows up. After > unhiding all works well. I didn't notice this kind of Typo3 behaviour in > old relases - that something doesn't work if the page is hidden. It seems > things changed. Regards.

This is wrong. Hiding has nothing to do with it but it seems cache does. When cache is cleared php warning message appears, after reload forum is displayed. Strange.

I am having the same problem, but for me the forum doesn't load even on the second hit. So it is totally broken at the moment. Using typo 4.2.8.

Any ideas what might be the problem?