Hi,

thank for the answer. Yes - I have found the code where this /de/ comes from, as I have posted below and if I write something different as "de" the prefix is changed on the site. But I just want it to be like "mysite.com/home.html" and not "mysite.com/??/home.html". I have tried to remove this line, but than the site can not load. Any idea how I can fix this ?

   '1' => array (
               'GETvar' => 'L',
               'valueMap' => array (
               ),