Hi,

When I remove the line and try to view it in the backend the default explorer error comes, that the page can not be displayed. I have another page, where realurl it works without any problems. I have copied the exact same realurl config, but it does not work. The only difference is that my page where it is not working I have installed tt_news

Here is my ts:

config.linkVars = L

[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = dk
config.locale_all = dk_DK
[end]

config.spamProtectEmailAddresses = 1
config.prefixLocalAnchors = all
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.language = dk
config.locale_all = dk_DK
config.baseURL = http://www.myesite.org/
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

<?php

/**
*
* aeUrlTool default realurl configuration
* based on realurl-configuration of news.typo3.org
*       http://news.typo3.org/about/realurl-configuration/
*
*/

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array (
   '_DEFAULT' => array (
       'init' => array (
           'enableCHashCache' => '1',
           'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
           'enableUrlDecodeCache' => '1',
           'enableUrlEncodeCache' => '1',
       ),
       'redirects' => array (
       ),
       'preVars' => array (
           '0' => array (
               'GETvar' => 'no_cache',
               'valueMap' => array (
                   'nc' => '1',
               ),
               'noMatch' => 'bypass'
           ),
           '1' => array (
               'GETvar' => 'L',
               'valueMap' => array (
                   'dk' => '0',
                   'en' => '1',
               ),
               'noMatch' => 'bypass',
           ),
           '2' => array (
               'GETvar' => 'lang',
               'valueMap' => array (
                   'de' => 'de',
                   'en' => 'en',
               ),
               'noMatch' => 'bypass',
           ),
       ),
       'pagePath' => array (
           'type' => 'user',
'userFunc' => 'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
           'spaceCharacter' => '-',
           'languageGetVar' => 'L',
           'expireDays' => '7',
           'rootpage_id' => '1',
       ),
       'fixedPostVars' => array (
       ),
       'postVarSets' => array (
           '_DEFAULT' => array (
               'archive' => array (
                   '0' => array (
                       'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[year]',
                   ),
                   '1' => array (
                       'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[month]',
                       'valueMap' => array (
                           'january' => '01',
                           'february' => '02',
                           'march' => '03',
                           'april' => '04',
                           'may' => '05',
                           'june' => '06',
                           'july' => '07',
                           'august' => '08',
                           'september' => '09',
                           'october' => '10',
                           'november' => '11',
                           'december' => '12',
                       ),
                   ),
               ),
               'browse' => array (
                   '0' => array (
                       'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[pointer]',
                   ),
               ),
               'select_category' => array (
                   '0' => array (
                       'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[cat]',
                   ),
               ),
               'article' => array (
                   '0' => array (
                       'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
                       'lookUpTable' => array (
                           'table' => 'tt_news',
                           'id_field' => 'uid',
                           'alias_field' => 'title',
                           'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
                           'useUniqueCache' => '1',
                           'useUniqueCache_conf' => array (
                               'strtolower' => '1',
                               'spaceCharacter' => '-',
                           ),
                       ),
                   ),
                   '1' => array (
                       'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[swords]',
                   ),
               ),
           ),
       ),
       'fileName' => array (
//
// if you don't want .html-URLs set the following to "false" (e.g. 'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => false,) // then you get http://www.yourdomain.com/imprint/ instead of http://www.yourdomain.com/imprint.html
//
           'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => true,
           'index' => array (
               'rss.xml' => array (