Hi,     Does anybody know how to remove an extension in Required state (Rq)?
When I go to "Information" view from "Loaded Extensions" by clicking on the
extension it's said that "This extension is entered in the
TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['requiredExt'] list and is therefore always loaded." and
no "remove the extension" option is available under the "Current status:". Also
I couldn't find the "TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['requiredExt']" in
typo3conf/localconf.php. I searched in some files in typo3/sysext folder as the
extension which I want to remove is a system extension and also checked Install
configuration at the 'Admin Tools' module but couldn't find it. I'm using typo3
4.4.7. Regards,      Sankar.V