ok, but how can i solve my problem then? :-(

thanks

Am 03.08.2011 13:18, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
Hi,

On 3-8-2011 10:38, Hendrik wrote:
i've found the reason of my problem but not the solution...
the following typoscript ist missing:
tt_content.list.20.indexed_search...

tt_news uses the function addPlugin() to register to the "Add Plugin"
content element any other extension like indexed search uses
addPItoST43() that won't work anymore.

but why doesn't this work and how can i solve this?

addPItoST43() is a bit of a weird function. It adds the plugin to static
template with id 43. This template is 'content.default' and has become
the standard template for content rendering.
To make things a bit easier for extensions this function does some
housekeeping for the plugin.

It has nothing to do with how the BE modules deal with your extension.

The reason that tt_news might not use this is that it is (like all the
other tt_* extensions) an extension with very old roots. It installs
itself in a different way in TYPO3. This is just for historic reasons
(and to keep backwards compatible with old site setups).