Hi Boris,

On 23-9-2011 17:08, Boris Gulay wrote:
During upgrade procedure I've received some errors but, as it seems to
me, they are not so important. After upgrading I can login to BE and all
seems to work.
[...]
that executes with an error:
"function find_in_set(unknown, character varying) does not exist"

Did you run /typo3/sysext/dbal/res/postresql/postgresql-compatibility.sql?

This file contains definitions for some functions which are specific for MySQL. One of them is FIND_IN_SET().

If this works either the upgrade wizard / 1-2-3 installer should run this for the appropriate database or if this is not possible there should be a warning.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.