Hi, Giuseppe,

Multistore?

I meant "Multistore" - sorry!

And what about tt-product

I worked through the book that is available at OpenSource Press - but it not easy to work with. And the book itself says that it is not done for large stores... Also, a category system still seems to be missing...

Good luck!
Robert

We don't have enough to be newbies in Typo3, and don't understand it
totally (Drupal/Joomla background), to have problems with shop systems
too :P

Drupal has also a "commerce" extension! It is actually by the same developer, who did Uebercart and seems to get very positive response. The Drupal "commerce" module makes more use of the Views system, which is now more integrated into the core of Drupal 7. I'd recommend to check that one, if you have a Drupal background...