No idea. We are testing march8 in 6.0 and images resize just perfect in all 
columns up to 12 etc. Absolute no problem.

Sent from my iPad

On 2 ก.ค. 2555, at 22:21, "Daniel Doesburg | DOESBURG.BIZ" <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> Is it me, or don't those parts know each other?
> 
> I mean, in the TYPO3 version 6alpha2 I have made a grid (grid-elements 
> extension) with 4 columns.
> And all went well until I added an image to one of the content elements in 
> those grid.
> 
> I know version 6 is premature. A lot of extensions give a warning they are 
> only for versions to 4.99. But . . .
> 
> And at the moment I have no other local extension installed, only the grid 
> elements.
> 
> Someone an idea?
> 
> Kind regards,
> 
> Daniel Doesburg
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TYPO3-english mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to