Hi Philipp,

The last message I get is:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception

t3lib_file_exception_FileDoesNotExistException thrown in file
.../typo3_src/typo3_src-6.0.0alpha2/t3lib/file/Driver/AbstractDriver.php in line 407.



As far as I can see it's indeed the FAL

But where can I report that? In the Forge are a lot of FAL's

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg



"Philipp Gampe" schreef in bericht news:[email protected]...

Hi Daniel Doesburg,

Daniel Doesburg wrote:

Read it as:  T3 v6.0.0a2, grid and image, is it me, or don't those parts
know each other?

The problem is as soon as I add an image to an element in a grid column, I
get in the frontend an error.  Text elements are fine.

The version of grid elements is 1.3.12

And the message is: Oops, an error occurred!

The grid is a simple 4 columns grid.

May be it has to do with the new FAL?

Most likely this is the issue. Please active the debug output via the method
described here:
http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/03/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html


Good luck
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to