Hi PAM,

thanks for your response.

We have a FUDforum running already pretty fine. The big advantage is that it is in sync with news groups / mailing lists, which also seems to work very well.

We don't want to have a parallel structure and create just yet another forum - instead we want an easy-to-access interface for people reluctant to join mailing lists.

It would be great, if you and a few friends of you could take over that job. But I'd say we shouldn't use another software, as already a lot effort has been put into the current installation (and it really already works and looks *very* good).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks