Hi all,

I tried to use FED/Flux for a basic page layout on a rather clean TYPO3 4.7.4 installation. Rather clean means that I've tried FLUIDTEMPLATE (for page layout) and Ext.Gridelements (for Subgrid FCE) before. The fluid page template (with BE layout) was no problem at all, but Gridelements functionallity was too basic for my needs. So I removed Gridelements and deleted the Page template to start over again using FED/Flux. The fallback template worked properly from the very beginning.

My first approach was to build my own extension with my own layout and templates following the tutorial on the FED website. No success. Either I've got exceptions or the fallback template.

Then I removed my own extension, installed the "fedexample" extension and used a new template record. I had to change "plugin.tx_fedexample.view.templateRootPath" from "EXT:fedexample/Resources/Private/Templates/" to "EXT:fedexample/Resources/Private/Pages/" to match the folder structure of the example extension. I included CSS Styled Content, FED and fedexample. Again. No success. All I could get was the markup from the fallback template (mixed with the css and JS files from fedexample's setup.txt).

My current environment: TYPO3 4.7.4, Flux 4.7.3, FED 4.7.5, fedexample 2.0.2. Can it be that fedexample doesn't work with current Flux/Fed versions? In some rare moments I didn't see the fallback template but a fatal:

"*Fatal error*: Cannot use string offset as an array in */usr/local/share/typo3/typo3_src-4.7.4/t3lib/class.t3lib_page.php* on line *574"*

Thanks for any help,

Thomas