Hi Dominic,

I couldn't get the page rendering feature of FED to work and reverted back to fluidtemplate and gridelements this weekend. My major problem with gridelements is that I did not find a way to generate markup for one content section depending on another one within the same grid element (like in a two column subgrid, where column two depends one the existence of column one). The documentation is kind of very basic. Maybe I didn't try hard enough during my first approach. Meanwhile I found this huge thread (http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-dev/2011-May/043180.html) which is kind of frightening me. Currently TYPO3 seems like a super tanker filled with next generation fuel which will not reach is destination because a lack of old fashioned Diesel.

Regards,

Thomas