Il 10/10/2012 15:03, Tolleiv Nietsch ha scritto:
Hi,

Tonix (Antonio Nati) schrieb:
TYPO3 is losing its professional skin.

Finally wise words, because green is and will always be the official color of professionalism! *sigh*

I was speaking about the development attitudes and features, not about tattoos.

Anyway a color is like another color, but some changes are useless if people does not share them.

I was in Digital Equipment when someone decided to change the old blu logo in a red one. Just imposed, like the actual TYPO3 logo.
After twenty years, people still reminds the old logo, not the last one.

But TYPO3 is really loosing its pro attitudes!

FLOW/NEOS is going to become a tool for webmasters, not for professional
developers.

You did realize that we're an open source community where everyone is invited to help?

I can tell you that complains are the worst things to share in our community ;)

In your vision of community there is no space for complaints? Just sheeps saying yes?

Regards,

Tonino