+100 to this :D

With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*
www.lieska.net

17.10.2012 9:57, Steffen Gebert kirjoitti:

You didn't even read, what you gave your +100 for!

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks