On 12-02-2013 15:45, Mitja wrote:
Hi!

It would be a great idea to have some kind of "repo" for Typoscript
snippets. Researching a bit I came to the idea that GIST of Github could
be a cool provider for those since it enables version control and has
different APIs ( I use Sublime Text & GISTs).

The problem though, is that Typoscript is not available as a
"programming" language to select as file type. So in order to add the
Typoscript syntax onto Github Gist we would first need to add it to
Pygments.( http://pygments.org/languages/ ) .

Since I dont know much about language syntax definition I'd like to know
if maybe someone could help about this.

Thanks!

GIST is great, and another great thing about it is that you can create GIST directly from your own sourced github file, fx your extension setup file could be GIST'ed directly from github - and you can pull/push changes from/to GIST to your github.

Im pretty sure if some with a bit high status in TYPO3 community ask github, they would implement some kind of typoscript syntax highlighter.

And another thing, have a html fil