So? Is that a problem? Extensions like tt_news, indexed_search etc. have languages in XML. Besides, this website runs on 4.5. I want llxmltranslate to create directory typo3conf/l10n/mn and put translatations there.

Jan

Dne 5.4.2013 17:44, Markus Klein napsal(a):
Hi Jan,

llxmltranslate can only translate extension still using the XML format.

Kind regards
Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-english-boun...@lists.typo3.org [mailto:typo3-english-
boun...@lists.typo3.org] On Behalf Of Jan Bednarik
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 5:33 PM
To: typo3-english@lists.typo3.org
Subject: [TYPO3-english] New TYPO3 language

Hi,

I need to add mongolian language to a TYPO3 website. Since there is no
support for it, then when I set "mn" as config language, extensions (e.g.
indexed search) will be in english. That is fine so far.

However, I'd like to give administrators the ability to translate whatever they
like using llxmltranslate extension. So I wonder whether it's possible to add
this language to the list of languages so it'd be then picked by any extension
when translated.

Thanks

Jan