On 21-06-13 15:45, Andreas Kiessling wrote:
But the uid of the content element is stored in tt_content_uid. What did
you modify so that findByUid() searches in tt_content_uid instead of uid?

I don't query the accordion table, but the tt_content table! The
relation to the accordion table is automatically resolved through
extbase and the annotation in the model and the TCA configuration.

The model is mapped to the table in TypoScript:
https://github.com/akiessling/ak_accordion/blob/master/Configuration/TypoScript/setup.txt
AFAIR, the repository named after the model takes this setting to query
the db.

Hi Andreas,

Yeah that's what I figured, but somehow I can't seem to get it to work correctly.

$data['uid'] returns the uid of the content element, but findByUid($data['uid']) still returns empty.

I have looked at the code in setup.txt

persistence {
   classes {
        AK\AkAccordion\Domain\Model\TtContent {
             subclasses {
                akaccordion_accordion =
AK\AkAccordion\Domain\Model\Plugins\Accordion
             }
        }
    }
}

akaccordion_accordion Is that the name of the extension_class or something else?

BTW any clues of how to debug this? Kind of got the impression I made an typing error somewhere.. but where..

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair