On 25-06-13 00:02, Andreas Kiessling wrote:
getRows() works fine. But how do you set or get for instance title
within rows[]?

I try getTitle(), but this will produce a nasty fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method
SF\SfCodehighlighter\Domain\Model\Plugins\ItemRows::getTitle()

Where do you call getTitle()? You need to iterate over the rows to
access the row records.

Hi,

I can output the values in a flexform, but I need to run them through a script before doing so.

The tt_content repository is injected in the main controller like this:

/**
* itemsRepository
*
* @var \SF\SfCodehighlighter\Domain\Repository\TtContentRepository
* @inject
*/
protected $itemsRepository;

/**
* inject the itemsRepository
*
* @param \SF\SfCodehighlighter\Domain\Repository\TtContentRepository $itemsRepository
* @return void
*/
public function injectItemsRepository(\SF\SfCodehighlighter\Domain\Repository\TtContentRepository $itemsRepository) {
     $this->itemsRepository = $itemsRepository;
}

De model ItemRows.php extends the tt_content model (what contains setRows() and getRows():
class ItemRows extends \SF\SfCodehighlighter\Domain\Model\TtContent {
So I guess that's why I can call setRows() without getting an error.

setRows() then includes the Items model:
/**
* Setter for Rows
*
* @param \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<SF\SfCodehighlighter\Domain\Model\Items> $rows
* @return void
*/
public function setRows($rows) {
    $this->rows = $rows;
}

And getRows() returns all fields from the Items model.
But when I try to call a function from the Items model PHP returns a
Fatal error: Call to undefined method SF\SfCodehighlighter\Domain\Model\Plugins\ItemRows::getTitle()

So how can I access (set and get) the values of the object that is created by rows?

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair