Hi,

Recently i noticed many problems with tt_news 3.2.0 and TYPO3 4.7.15 regarding "no news_id given" message in news single view. I'm not sure what is going on. So, i had single view news page and all was working ok. Then i moved this page deeper in the tree structure and started to get this messages. Btw. i also use RealURL. I cleared all page cache, RealURL cache but it didn't work. Then i turned off cache for single view page and disabled internal tt_news caching. Now it seems single view works but i don't like this. Anyone had similar problems?

Regards.