Ja ich spreche deutsch aber wir sind hier im englissprachigen Forum ;)

First of all thank you for your help.

Well, I know how to make backups and restore them but I'm not talking about backups, I'm talking about deployments which is a bit different. As I said, I don't want find a way how to restore a database and then switch to the new one WITHOUT DOWNTIME (during the mysql import the db is in a broken state which I want to avoid).

Regards, Schaufi