Hi polycarp,

On 26.02.2016 12:07, polycarp royal wrote:
hi friends,

I was updating "sr_feuser_register" extension and immediately the
extension manager jumped to this error ... ''The package
"sr_feuser_register" depends on "sjbr/static_info_tables" which is not
present in the system''. have tried this as a suggestion. In this file
(PackageStates.php) file in typo3conf and delete sections "extra",
"replace", "autoload" and "autoload-dev".

maybe I'm doing it wrong. any suggestions? or help?

I think the issue is that the extensions has an own composer.json file with package dependencies provided. Currently there is no way to disable the composer.json integration into TYPO3 6.2. Maybe it helps to simply delete that file.

Best regards,
Nicole

--
Nicole Cordes