Am 26.02.2016 um 12:07 schrieb polycarp royal:
hi friends,

I was updating "sr_feuser_register" extension and immediately the
extension manager jumped to this error ... ''The package
"sr_feuser_register" depends on "sjbr/static_info_tables" which is not
present in the system''. have tried this as a suggestion. In this file
(PackageStates.php) file in typo3conf and delete sections "extra",
"replace", "autoload" and "autoload-dev".

maybe I'm doing it wrong. any suggestions? or help?

that was/is a typo in the json-files of these extensions and I noted stanislaw about it. there sould be newer versions in TER with corrected names.
So I did not use composer (pure EM-installation) these json-files are used.

bernd