Am 21.05.2016 um 14:30 schrieb Philipp Gampe:
Hi Pierfrancesco,

Pierfrancesco Rosini wrote:

> Hi, I want to add a plain html element to my website, but when I navigate
> to "New content element" and then I select the tab "Special element" the
> options I get are quite different from the ones in the manual, please look
> at the picture, on the left you can see the manual, on the right what I
> can actually see.
>
> Can anyone help?
The plain HTML element has been removed several versions ago. The
screenshots on the manual have not been update in a while and are supposed
to show the concept only.
The actual possible choices depend on your configuration.

Best regards

Hi Philipp -

Can you let me know when they removed the HTML special CE? I am currently still using TYPO3 6.2, and it's still present here. I would really miss it if it has been removed in 7.x or 8.x! I need it quite often!

Thanks,
Peter
--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"If a sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://www.käse1a.de