Am 22.05.2016 um 16:28 schrieb Pierfrancesco Rosini:
Hi, thanks again for the information, could you please point me to some
relevant documentation?
I am totally new to typo3 and I don't know how to install CSS styled
content or set up the necessary configuration.

Thanks a lot
Cheers,
Pier
Hi Pier,

if you go to the template module and edit the root template (Info/Modify -> Edit the whole template record) you will see a flexform that offers the choice Includes. Select that one and choose CSS styled content. Save and close.

HTH Peter
--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"When something out of the ordinary happens, it is ridiculous to say that it is a mystery or a portent of something to come. [...] The occurrence of mysteries is always by word of mouth."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://www.käse1a.de