Hello Wolfgang,

Le 18/04/2013 19:37, Wolfgang Denk a écrit :
Dear Pierre Aubert,

In message <1366296086-22394-1-git-send-email-p.aub...@staubli.com> you wrote:
The SabreSD platform is available with i.MX6Q or i.MX6DL. This patch adds the
support of the i.MX6DL. The config file and the board directory are renamed
to remove the reference to the MX6Q.
Formal issues:

- entry to MAINTAINERS file missing
Fabio Estevam is already the maintainer of the SabreSD. I didn't add any new boad, I've just add the support for the i.MX6DL on this board. I will update the MAINTAINERS file.

- there are 2 checkpatch warnings ("please, no spaces at the start of
   a line") that need to be fixed.
Will be fixed

  int checkboard(void)
  {
-       puts("Board: MX6Q-SabreSD\n");
-
+#ifdef CONFIG_MX6Q
+    puts("Board: MX6Q-SabreSD\n");
+#else
+    puts("Board: MX6DL-SabreSD\n");
+#endif
Can we please avoid such #ifdef's?  Here, we could for example refer
to the board name (CONFIG_SYS_BOARD if you like the name, or some
custom defined CONFIG_BOARD_NAME like other boards do).

The board name in MX6-SabreSD. The Soc type (dual or quad core) is already printed by print_cpuinfo.
Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Best regards
Pierre Aubert