On 11/04/2013 10:28 AM, Fabio Estevam wrote:
Hi Tapani,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Stefano Babic <sba...@denx.de> wrote:
We are worried that we might not familiar enough with u-boot development to get
such changes accepted in reasonable time.

I do not know what you mean for a reasonable time. Merge window is
closed, that is patchsets adding new features will not be merged in the
next release 2013.10. The next release should be 2013.01, and there are
chances to get them merged.

Do you plan to send a new version of the patch that adds support for
booting a single binary on the mx6q/dl/solo?

BTW, I have updated patches to consolidate the IOMUX registers, and
they include updates to board/freescale/titanium.

Should I re-base them on top of the patches which move titanium into
board/barco?

It seems that this change is likely to be applied once Stefano waits
the requisite 48 hours...

Please advise,

Eric