Hi Simon,

I see you have put support for the MinnowBoard Max in the u-boot mainline.
Thanks this is a very useful addition.  I have been able to follow your readme
and build a working bare metal uboot. Using the built uboot I can load and
bring up a Linux Kernel.

What I noticed from the running kernel is that only one of the two cores on the
E3825 is running. In the power PC uboots I usually see a section for the
multiple cores in the .dts file. My questions is how do I get both CPUs running
on this board. Is it a uboot .dts file setup that will enable this, or is
something in the kernel start up that does this.

As a test I boot the same kernel using the EFI BIOS on the minnow board and
both CPUs are running.

Any suggestions or comments you have would be welcomed.

Thanks,
Tom Beaman