Hi Bin,

On 14.03.2016 09:56, Bin Meng wrote:
On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Simon Glass <s...@chromium.org> wrote:
Hi Stefan,

On 11 March 2016 at 10:33, Stefan Roese <s...@denx.de> wrote:
Hi Simon, Hi Bin,

could you please let me know, what the status of I2C support for
BayTrail in U-Boot is? Is this driver generic enough to handle
BayTrail / Minnowboard MAX as well (I haven't looked in depth yet)?
Or what needs to be done to get BayTrail supported here?

There is a dummy driver but it does not work. It needs to be filled
out with an implementation using the datasheet or perhaps looking at
coreboot smbus code.

I guess Stefan is not looking for legacy SMBUS support, instead the
SIO I2C device on device 24 on BayTrail.

I need to communicate with some of I2C devices connected to some
of the I2C busses (e.g. bus #1) on this platform.

It is currently not
supported. The IP used on BayTrail is from Synopsis Designware, and
this I2C IP is also seen on Intel Quark.

Is it documented somewhere, that these BayTrail I2C controllers
are Synopsis Designware based / compatible? Could you please point
me to this datasheet?

It is possible we can reuse
U-Boot Synopsis I2C driver on Intel platform, with adaptations to PCI.

I can definitely look into this. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks,
Stefan