On 28.05.2018 10:11, Chris Packham wrote:
On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 3:27 AM Baruch Siach <bar...@tkos.co.il> wrote:

The hidden i2c slave that interferes the i2c bus is not board specific.
All Armada 38x SoCs are affected. Move the code disabling this slave to
generic code to make it work on all affected hardware.

I can't find a definition of this but the register seems to work for
kirkwood as well (not surprising since it's probably a common IP block). Is
there any chance we can find a home for this that's available to boards
that don't use SPL?

Yes, please. Can't we move this into the I2C driver instead (mvtwsi.c)?
No need to use MVEBU_TWSI_BASE then.

Thanks,
Stefan