On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 07:42:27PM +0200, Tom wrote:
> Rabin Vincent wrote:
> > +/* Turn on peripheral clock at PRCC level */
> > +void u8500_clock_enable(int periph, int kern, int cluster)
> > +{
> > +     struct clkrst *clkrst = (struct clkrst *) clkrst_base[periph - 1];
>
> -1 on array access.
> Convert to unsigned access

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Periph numbering starts from 1.

> > +
> > +     if (kern != -1)
> > +             writel(1 << kern, &clkrst->kcken);
> > +
> > +     if (cluster != -1)
> > +             writel(1 << cluster, &clkrst->pcken);
>
> Checking that some of the parameters are expected to be bad.
> This function should be split.

The three arguments to this function come from a table in the SoC
manual.  -1 corresponds to the "not used" cells in the table.  The
function is better unsplit since the majority of peripherals require
both the register writes to enable their clock.

Rabin