On 2020-01-19 01:41, Baruch Siach wrote:
Hi Joel,

On 2020-01-19 00:22, Baruch Siach wrote:
On Sun, Jan 19 2020, Joel Johnson wrote:
This set of patches applies on top of
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1200324/,
based on testing using the static configuration fallback updates in a
related patch series.

Thank you very much.

I'm currently working on an updated series with some significant
changes. These include rename of sys_eeprom to tlv_eeprom; move of TLV
parse code to board/solidrun/common/; and support for TLV read in
pre-relocation phase. I'll add your fixes where applicable.

I hope to post v2 in the coming week.

baruch

Sounds good, thanks! I'm also getting ready to shoot out a V2 of my static
ClearFog Base support which based on prior review I've rebased on your
run-time config series. If it works for you, I'll go ahead and still send that out for review, modulo your further changes. Are you expecting the TLV/EEPROM
change updates to be included in time for the current merge window?

I hope to have TLV EEPROM ready for v2020.04.

baruch

Hmm, I was hoping to have the static config for ClearFog Base merged in the current merge window, so just to be clear is that what you're targeting by v2020.04 as well?

With my recent rebasing, I believe I made the changes compatible between static and runtime configuration, but it's less important what order they're applied in - i.e. I can rebase again back on master and retain the alignment. Perhaps it would be possible to merge the static changes and then update the static config entries' help text with a subsequent merge of your runtime work?

Joel