> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that the support for the board Zybo-Z7
> in mainline U-Boot is no longer available.
>
> Are there some reasons why it was dropped? Couldn't
> find any information in the list archive.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Johannes K.

I was about to ask similar question already, slightly different way.
Michal decided to somehow unify Zynq based board support with common
zynq_virtconfig (sp?) configuration, but I did not understand the
details yet. So I would rephrase the question another way...

How should one compile u-boot for Zybo Z7 board now and how should
bootable image be created?

Regards,
Milan