Hi,

On 1/31/22 23:59, Tom Rini wrote:
Hey all,

It's release day and so here's v2022.04-rc1.  While there's much in here
that needed to come in, there's a few big things outstanding, including
but not limited to i.MX and layerscape syncs and further sunxi changes.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.01..v2022.04-rc1
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

So we're now looking at regular releases every other Monday, and with
final release on April 4th, 2022.  Thanks all!

I also found that this patch break ZynqMP boards. I didn't have a time to dig into it more. Just did a bisect to find out what's going on.
985503439762 ("fdt: Don't call board_fdt_blob_setup() without OF_BOARD")

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854