Hi,

> This series adjusts binman to enforce just 4 extensions for output
> images:
>
>    .bin
>    .rom
>    .itb
>    .img
>
> Other extensions will produce an error. With this rule observed,
> buildman
> can keep the required files.

How does this work? I didn't get all the patches from this series, which
makes
it really hard to review or ack the individual patches.

Are we just whitelisting any files with these extension? Honestly, this
sounds like an arbitrary restriction to me. But maybe I'm missing some
context.

You can see the full series here:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=370121

I know the archives/patchwork. All I was saying is that sending just parts of a patch series to specific ppl doesn't make any sense, because you always
miss the context and for that you have to look at the archives.

-michael