28 липня 2024 р. 21:35:27 GMT+03:00, Marek Vasut <ma...@denx.de> написав(-ла):
>On 7/28/24 7:55 PM, Svyatoslav Ryhel wrote:
>> нд, 28 лип. 2024 р. о 19:38 Marek Vasut <ma...@denx.de> пише:

>>> Is there anything blocking this series from being applied ?
>>
>> This patchset causes PMIC regulators probe too early which results in
>> i2c line setup failure. These patches MUST NOT be applied in this form
>> since they will break at least 15 Tegra 3 devices which use DM PMIC,
>> maybe more.
>
>Thank you for testing. I do not have any tegra 3 devices, but this patchset
>does not do anything with pinmuxing. If a regulator is probed, all of its
>dependencies (i2c bus, pinmux configuration, etc.) should be probed as well.
>Can you have a look at what the problem with pinmuxing is on tegra 3? It seems
>it might be unrelated to this patchset and would eventually show up elsewhere?

Pinmux? Wdym, I wrote about a PMIC which is usually located on i2c line.

<https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20231003062126.42026-4-clamo...@gmail.com/>

This is a similar patch.

You may be able to reproduce the issue I face if you have a device which uses
SPL and has DM PMIC with regulators that need always-on/boot-on properties.