I just thought I would let you know that our UniVerse Programing Team
has been asked to quit receiving emails from this list because our
company's email filter catches a lot of the emails for curse words.
Grant it, some of them are relatively minor curse words but I have no
control over what they filter. Nor, do I have control of their choice of
filtering programs.

One of our operators reviews the quarantined emails and forwards those
that are work related.  This puts a real workload on them when a
"cursing" email receives a number of responses.  We have 10 UniVerse
programmers in our company so it can generate a lot of emails to review.

I do not want to have to remove myself, or my programmers, from the list
so I thought I would let everyone know how this is affecting the people
at my company.

Thanks for listening,

Andra Lozzi
UniVerse Programming Manager