How about cleaning up our mouths.

Give the offending user 1 warning and remove him/her from the list on the
2nd offense.

Anyone who can not express his/her thoughts without the use of foul language
needs to expand his/her vocabulary to be offered the privilege to
participate with the finest group of professionals in the multivalue
community.

We can not afford to lose our best people because of the thoughtlessness of
a few.

Have a nice weekend,

Dave

Dave Taylor