From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Lee Messenger
Sent:   Thursday, May 27, 2004 8:19 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [U2] Reading Excel worksheets natively from within Universe

Good day all,

Does anyone have any experience reading MS Excel worksheets natively from
within Universe basic?  I know I can export the worksheets to csv or text
files and then read them but much prefer to be able to read in a more
automated fashion.

If you have any experience and willing to share some knowledge please let me
know.

Thank you,

Lee J Messenger
Sr VP Operations