While I am no longer offering NebulAnalysis at the moment, you can see from
our web page that I have considerable experience with controlling Excel
directly from MV.  In lieu of product, we can offer consultation and
development services for tight Excel integration, using NebulAnalysis as the
tool of choice.  People keep asking me to offer NebulAnalysis again, but
I've never been able to get the critical mass of business required to keep
it going.  The price was super reasonable at a couple hundred bucks, but
somehow people think they can do the same thing themselves with AccuTerm or
wIntegrate at an even lower cost.  God love um, have fun.

http://nebula-rnd.com/products/analysis.htm
Inquiries welcome.

Regards,
Tony