-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eugene Perry
Sent: Wednesday, 2 June 2004 10:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Universe Case

Hello,

I am running a Universe PE 10 version and I am running into something
that is
driving me nuts.  I find that Universe is changing the case of what I am
typing.  I keep having to hit the caps lock key to switch case.  If I
type
something at tcl that is upper case, then when I enter into my program,
I will
be in lower case.  I find myself constantly having to use the caps lock.

Does anyone know if there is a switch or something that is causing this?
I am
running in a Pick flavored account.

Thanks

Eugene