-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eugene Perry
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 7:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Universe Case

Hello,

I am running a Universe PE 10 version and I am running into something
that is driving me nuts.  I find that Universe is changing the case of
what I am typing.  I keep having to hit the caps lock key to switch
case.  If I type something at tcl that is upper case, then when I enter
into my program, I will be in lower case.  I find myself constantly
having to use the caps lock.

Does anyone know if there is a switch or something that is causing this?
I am running in a Pick flavored account.

Thanks

Eugene