AND YET, I think one of the strengths of the Cache camp is that they basically rolled
a large number of Mumps implementations into a single, unified product, got rid of the
fractional infighting (please don't pick me up on factional - our niche is less than
"whole"), and now I see their ads every month in MSDN Magazine

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage  an Evolution in Software Development

<snip>
>If there were a conference where all U2 customers, VARs, and third-parties
>were present, there would be many competitors in the room (jBASE, onGroup,
>and Raining Data, for example) and the more of that there is, the healthier
>our branch of the industry is, I would think.  Just my .02.  Cheers!  --
>dawn
>
>Dawn M. Wolthuis
>Tincat Group, Inc.
>www.tincat-group.com