-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Ferris
Sent: Friday, 18 June 2004 1:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] .Net Provider for Unidata or Universe

Marketing costs $. Unless U2UG is going to start charging membership fees, I
don't see where this will be possible

In terms of Cache size, IIRC they quote figures around 4,000,000 seats, so I
would think they are on a par with U2

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage  an Evolution in Software Development

---