I recommend against doing that, as it is not in my control. Be patient...
our marketing department will announce its available as soon as it is
possible.

Regards,

LeRoy F. Dreyfuss
Advanced Technical Services - U2 Technology Analyst
IBM U2 Data Management Solutions
Tel: 303-672-1254          Fax: 303-294-4832
Mobile: 720-341-4317
External email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:  http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support

www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support - Open, Query, Update, Search -
Online!

Don't miss out on the IBM DB2 Information Management Technical Conference
September 19-24, 2004 - Las Vegas, NV

             "Jeff Ritchie"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             u>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             stserver.u2ug.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [U2] .Net Provider for Unidata
             06/16/2004 08:45          or Universe
             PM

             Please respond to
                 u2-users

Tony,

IBM's .net integration is real soon now. We are talking in terms of a few
weeks, not months.

To speed this up further we should email LeRoy each day asking "is it here
yet!"

Cheers.