I'm trying out UniObjects for Java, using the sample code posted on the
PickWiki website
(http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UniObjects_For_Java). I got it to
compile and run a simple test.

However, I tried changing the sample code to read from a BP / source code
file and it gives an error -

asjava.uniobjects.UniFileException: This Record was not found.

I even tried using (non java) Uniobjects and got the same error.  Is there a
problem with UniObjects reading from a non-hashed file?

This is on Universe 9.6.2.1

Thanks

jt

ps. I tried doing a search of the archives, but the search "feature" is
horrible. I tried a slew of different search terms, and while it returned
500+ pages, most of them didn't even have ANY of the search terms I entered!
I have yet to be able to do a search and get anything that remotely helps -
please please revamp the archive search!