Unless you have a PARTID file that has it's ID as
the MFGCODE and PARTCODE, then it would work.

If this is an invoice and your trying to pull off all
the parts from the invoice, you will need to modify the
EVAL statement to work with multivalued fields.

SELECT INVOICE SAVING UNIQUE EVAL MFG:PART
LIST PARTS DESC LISTPRICE

George