Since I haven't done this in some time.  I cant remember how to do this.  I
added a printer that I now wish to delete.  I am using a dumb terminal to do
this via the SYSADM.MENU menu.  There appears to be menu options at the top
File, Action, Help.  I guess I need the magic keystroke for Action.
Hopefully, there is a delete in there somewhere.  I realize that I could
delete the printer from &DEVICE&.  Then it would still be in sp.config ? I
don't think that is one of those files that you should be editing or is it ?
Is there a command line way of doing this ?  Why do the simple things always
give me trouble ?
Thanks
Anthony